Wednesday 18 May 2011

New SYW Russian booklet

Just to let you all know that we have started work on the third colour booklet in our Greenwood & Ball series on uniforms of the SYW, which are available from 18thCenturyPress (link on the right hand side).

While I have an excellent illustrator in place, I'm looking for someone to write the copy and liaise with him. I am prepared to do this myself later on this summer but I thought I would ask out amongst my readers if someone fancies the job. If they do, please contact me by email via the contact button at 18CenturyPress.

The provisional cover is shown above.

2 comments:

  1. Until now I wasn't aware of 18th Century Press.

    If you don't mind me asking, how do the books compare with the mseries that Caliver sells?

    Darrell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. come on nige , get weaving... sooner the better..

    ReplyDelete